COMPLAINT PROCESS CHECKLIST—BC Athletics Club Template
To comply with PIPA all organizations/clubs dealing with personal information must have a complaints handling system. As each organization has unique and distinct characteristics, each should establish a system that reflects its particular qualities.
The following checklist may help individual clubs in the creation of their complaint handling process.
- The individual responsible for receiving complaints is: _________
- Complaints will be investigated by: __________________
- The complaint will be investigated within _______ days of its receipt.
- The determination as to the validity of the complaint will be decided by: ______________________________________________
- The decision is to be reported to: ____________________________
- If necessary, recommended corrective action will be determined by: _____________________________________________________
- The corrective action will be carried out by: __________________
Communicating the Results of the Investigation
- The corrective action was communicated to the complainant by:
- The corrective action was communicated to the complainant on:
- The corrective action is recorded in the following locations:
- Corrective action was initiated on: