Need First Aid for your Olympic Fever?
Have you caught Olympic Fever?
Feeling motivated to go out there and get your TRACK on?
Sign up for a fall coaching course during the Olympics and receive the Special Early Bird Rates!
Coaching is a guaranteed way to cure your track and field withdrawal and fill your free time!
Hurry – this deal ends after the closing ceremonies.
The 2016 NCCP Fall Line Up:
- Sept 9-11th – Road Running Instructor Course – Victoria, BC
- Sept 9-11th – Sport Coach Course – Brackendale (Squamish), BC
- Sept 16-18th – Sport Coach Course – Maple Ridge, BC
- Sept 23-25th – Club Coach Course – South Surrey, BC
- Sept 23-25th – Sport Coach Course – Vernon, BC
- Sept 30-Oct 1st – Sport Coach Course – Nanaimo, BC
- Oct 14-16th – Club Coach Course – Victoria, BC
- Sun Oct 23rd – FastTrack Evaluation Day – Burnaby BC
Plus… The “Almost Free MED” (Make Ethical Decisions) courses have returned for coach members!
- Sun Sept 11, 2:30-6pm – University of Victoria, Victoria
- Sat Sept 17, 5:30-9pm – Maple Ridge Secondary School, Maple Ridge
- Sat Sept 24, 5:00-8pm - South Surrey Rec Centre, White Rock
- Sat Sept 24, 5:30-9pm – Okanagan College, Vernon
- Sat Oct 1, 5:30-9pm - Nanaimo Secondary School, Nanaimo
- Sat Oct 15, 5:30-9pm - UVic (David Strong Building), Victoria
- Sat Oct 22, 5:30-9pm - Fortius Athlete Development Centre, Burnaby
For more information on these and other courses go to