Papers & Articles
- Oct.29/03 - The Fundamentals Needed for a Strong and Productive Track and Field Club - Gerry Swan
- Oct.09/03 - Hydration for Athletes - Coaching Association of Canada
The papers/articles must (be):
- In plain text files or text within the body of an email message, with no line breaks except between paragraphs. JPEG images are best for the pictures, in RGB colour format, no larger than about 500 pixels wide or tall.
- Free from any copyright restrictions. Note: If these are not your original papers / articles then you must provide a reference which gives authority to publish it electronically.
- Proof-read and edited for spelling, punctuation and grammatical accuracy.
- Include the author(s) of the paper/article and if possible two to three sentences on them.
- Submit to: