- After Race #10, TC10K: Women | Men
- After Race #9, Vancouver Sun Run 10k: Women | Men
- After Race #8, Comox Valley RV Half Marathon: Women | Men
- After Race #7, The River's Spring Run-Off 10k: Women | Men
- After Race #6, BMO St. Patrick's Day 5k: Women | Men
- After Race #5, Synergy Health Management Ltd Bazan Bay 5k: grouped with race #6 rankings
- After Race #4, Lakeside 5k: Women | Men
- After Race #3, "First Half" Half Marathon: Women | Men
- After Race #2, Steveston Icebreaker 8k: Women | Men
- After Race #1, Harriers Pioneer 8k: Women | Men
Latest rankings are available both as a web page and in printer-friendly PDF format (linked from web page). Previous rankings are in PDF format only (get free Adobe Reader).
Note 1: Both overall and age group rankings are shown here, though series prizing is for overall rankings only. The age divisions are shown so you can see how you scored compared to others in your age group.
Note 2: For the Sun Run and TC10K, only the finishers up to 1 hour are scored, to keep the database a reasonable size. If you ran either of those races and finished in more than 1 hour, and you need those races to make your total 5 or more, please notify us so we can update your score and total number of races. Include your full name, gender, age, city and official finish time.
Note: Official gun time (according to IAAF rules), NOT personal chip time, is used to score events in the Series. The exception is the Sun Run which does not utilize real-time order of finish, due to the sheer size of the event and the complication of having various wave starts (and not knowing who started in which wave). Official time ("gun time") is only used for the top 100 (elite) bib numbers in the Sun Run. For everyone else, chip time is used.