NCCP Performance Coach
Performance Coach is an event specific course ideal for coaches with U20 athletes or higher, specializing in one event group, training all-year round, and competing in national competitions.
Coaches can sign up for one event group: sprints, endurance, throws, jumps, and wheelchair racing
Perfromance Coach is part of the NCCP Competition Development stream.
Coaches must be Club Coach Certified and be coaching an athlete at U20 or higher who is competing at a National Championship. Exceptions may apply.
Eligibility will be determined by completing an intake form. Coaches will also need to complete pre course online learning. This can be completed at any time prior to the course start date.
- BCA Coach Member Price: Online Modules - $105.00, Regular Course - $450.00
- Non- Coach Member Price: Online Modules - $170.00, Regular Course - $615.00
- Length: Pre-Learning - Approx. 7 hours, Course - 4 Days
- Nutrition, Recovery, & Prevention
- Physiology & Biomechanics