BC Endurance Project High School XC Camp
Camp Limited to 40 High School Athletes! First Come First Serve!
Camp Overview: At the BC Endurance Project Cross Country Training Camp you will become a better, faster, and smarter athlete. You'll leave camp with increased running knowledge, new friends, and an enhanced love for the sport! Highlights include:
- Training under some of the country's best coaches & athletes;
- Training and Sleeping at Whistler’s world class venues and facilities;
- Education sessions in Mental Performance, Sport Nutrition, and Strength & Conditioning;
- Making new friends and having fun!
About The BC Endurance Project: The BC Endurance Project (BCEP) is a select group of high performance distance runners residing and training in the Vancouver area. The group has achieved great success highlighted by Olympians Dylan Wykes and Lucas Bruchet, and World Championship Team Members Rachel Cliff & Geoff Martinson. Learn more.
Over the past few years the BCEP has produced:
- Over 50 BC Championship podium finishes
- Over 30 Canadian Championship podium finishes (Achieved by 8 different athletes)
- 7 Canadian Champions (Achieved by 4 different Athletes)
- 23 National Team Members (Achieved by 9 different Athletes)
- 2 Canadian Records
- 3 Olympians
If you are interested and would like more information about the camp please contact Chris Winter Chris.Winter@bcathletics.org