Tick Tock! Registration Deadline Approaching for BCEP High School Cross Country Camp
July 9, 2018 15:30pm
Registration closes July 20th - sign up today!
Camp Overview: At the BC Endurance Project Cross Country Training Camp you will become a better, faster, and smarter athlete. You'll leave camp with increased running knowledge, new friends, and an enhanced love for the sport! Highlights include:
- Training under some of the country's best coaches & athletes;
- Training and Sleeping at Whistler’s world class venues and facilities;
- Education sessions in Mental Performance, Sport Nutrition, and Strength & Conditioning;
- All meals prepared by a Registered Nutritionist
- Making new friends and having fun!
Dates: August 23-26, 2018
Location: Whistler, BC
Age Eligibility: High-School Aged Athletes
Accomodations: Whistler Athletes' Centre
Cost: $450/Per Person* (includes all meals & accommodations)
*Non-BC Athletics Members: Additional $15.75 Surcharge
Register Here (Limited Spots; Deadline to Register is July 20th, 2018 @ Noon)
Camp Schedule (Subject to change)
About The BC Endurance Project: The BC Endurance Project (BCEP) is a select group of high performance distance runners residing and training in the Vancouver area. The group has achieved great success highlighted by Olympians Dylan Wykes and Lucas Bruchet, and World Championship Team Members Rachel Cliff & Geoff Martinson. Learn more.
Over the past few years the BCEP has produced:
- Over 50 BC Championship podium finishes
- Over 30 Canadian Championship podium finishes (Achieved by 8 different athletes)
- 7 Canadian Champions (Achieved by 4 different Athletes)
- 23 National Team Members (Achieved by 9 different Athletes)
- 2 Canadian Records
- 3 Olympians
Contact Chris Winter email@example.com or Julia Howley firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!