JOIN US IN WHISTLER, OCTOBER 15, 2022
Registration is now open for the 2022 event here.
50 mile (80km) Team Relay Limit: 250 Team Maximum
50 km Ultra Limit: 100 participants maximum
Sign up to receive updates and get notified first!
4-PERSON 50 MILE RELAY
8-PERSON 50 MILE RELAY
SOLO ULTRA 50KM
Teams start at 7:30am and cover the 50 mile (80KM) distance. 8-person teams alternate between 10KM legs and 4-person teams run 20KM legs.*
*4-person teams may request alternate leg configurations and we’ll do our best to accommodate
Starting at 7:45AM, solo ultra-marathoners will complete the full 50KM distance on their own. The perfect beginner ultra, with the loop course you are never more than 5km from party area. Lots of access areas for your supporters to cheer you on!
The course consists of eight 10KM (five 10KM loops for solo ultra-marathoners) loops around Whistler’s Lost Lake Park and the picturesque Valley Trail system. More details.
An event of this size and duration requires numerous course marshals to point runners in the right direction. As a result, ALL teams are required to take on at least one volunteer shift. More are appreciated! Details
- Mixed Open (men & women)
- Men Only
- Women Only
- Masters (all members are 40+)
Top team awarded in each category. Whichever size team (4 or 8-person team) are fastest in the categories above.
- Open Men
- Open Women
- Masters Men (40+)
- Masters Women (40+)
Top three awarded in each category.
BEEN THERE, GOT THE T-SHIRT
The Whistler 50 garment is a gender-specific, soft-style, short-sleeve tee. These poly/cotton blends are slightly more fitted than regular t-shirts. Please note there are no exchanges for garment sizes after orders have been placed. You must select a shirt size when registering, but changes can be made online until September 23. Additional shirts will be available for purchase.
The 2022 design will be released soon.
ALL TEAMS are required to provide volunteer assistance with the running of this race:
- All teams will provide one volunteer per team who will be given a choice of locations / times at which to volunteer, or will be assigned where needed.
- Volunteers can be team members running an early or late leg, and assigned to a corresponding late or early volunteer position.
- You must complete your Volunteer Registration for your team’s registration to be considered complete. Volunteers must be 16 years of age or older.
- A volunteer cannot volunteer for more than one team (teams cannot “share” a volunteer).
- The easiest way to sign up your team’s volunteer is to provide their information during your team registration.
- If you’ve already registered your team and need to add (or update) your volunteer information, go to your Trackie account and login with the email and password you provided during registration. You should see “Whistler 50 Relay Team Entries” come up. To the left of this, click on “Manage” and “Edit Entries”. On the next page, click the “Volunteer Info” to register/update your team’s volunteer. Manage Team / Edit Team’s Volunteer Details
- While each team is required to provide one volunteer, we also welcome additional individuals who can assist for a few hours!
- If you or someone you know wishes to volunteer (on their own, not as part of a team), please sign up here and someone will be in contact closer to race weekend. You will receive a race souvenir, an invitation to the post-race party, and the eternal gratitude of the race organizers!
- Are you marshalling on course and want to see where you’ll be? If you’ve already been assigned your location, find it on this map. If you signed up to volunteer and haven’t heard from us at least one week before the event, please email email@example.com
ALL PARTICIPANTS are required to sign an event waiver. Please make sure all members of your team sign this waiver and bring it with you to Package Pickup in order to claim your race package. 2021 waiver will be posted mid September.