3787 Canada Way #110 (@ Boundary) Burnaby, BC V5G 1G5
- The 50 mile (80KM) relay course will consist of 8 loops of 10KM.
- The 8-person relay will run 10KM loops while the 4-person relays will alternate 20km loops.
- The 50 mile total distance will be certified.
- Solo ultra runners will run 5 laps of 10KM for a total of 50KM.
- A fantastic first time or beginner ultra, you are never more than 5km from the party zone in the Plaza.
- There is one exchange point at the start/finish line in Whistler Olympic Plaza.
- While your teammate is running, you can stroll through Whistler Village or hang out in the beer garden.
- The course is traffic-free with minimal road crossings.
- There will be aid stations approximately every 5KM.
RACE WEEKEND FESTIVITIES
More than just a relay – make sure you stay for the weekend!
FRIDAY PRE-RACE PACKET PICKUP
Picking up your race package in Friday on Whistler? We’ll be located in The Plaza from 5:00pm to 8:30pm, beside the Brewhouse. Come collect your gear then grab a seat next door and enjoy a pint!
SATURDAY FINISH LINE PARTY
We’re excited to be partnering with Whistler Wood-fired Pizza and Gibbons Apres Lager for a new Finish Line Party on Saturday afternoon in Whistler Olympic Plaza!
The party kicks off at 12pm under the sheltered Pavilion at Olympic Plaza. Each participant will get a slice of pizza and a beer, additional pizza & beer available for purchase as well!
Ultra & Relay Awards will be presented in Whistler Olympic Plaza at the Finish Line Party. Once the awards are finished, we’ll wrap everything up around 5pm and you can enjoy a night out on the town in Whistler Village!
Proper preparation is the key to success and Whistler.com is proud to be a member of your support team. With preferred rates at our partner properties, Aava Hotel Whistler, Fairmont Chateau Whistler and the Whiski Jack Whistler, you can stay longer and enjoy the relaxed recovery you deserve.
Spend a day or two in Whistler after the race to relax and enjoy our resort. From zip lining to outdoor spas and ATV tours, our Whistler.com travel consultants can help book activities, find accommodation and give local advice on the places to eat, shop and celebrate. Visit Whistler.com or call 1.800.944.7853 to learn more.