2017 BC Athletics Annual General Meeting
2018 BC Athletics AGM
Saturday, September 8, 2018 - 11:00 - 3:00pm
Fortius Athlete Development Centre
3713 Kensington Ave., Burnaby BC.
The Forum Room
2017 AGM Reports
If this page isn't automatically redirect, click here for more information.
Past AGM Minutes
2014 AGM Reports
2014 BC Athletics Annual General Meeting Reports
All reports will be in PDF format and open in a new window. You'll need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view & print.
Links to reports and email addresses will become active links as reports are received.
2015 AGM Reports
|5||Cross Country Committee||Jerry Tighe|
|6.6||Sue Northey & Jerry Tighe|
|28||Carey Dillen & Brian McCalder|
|28.1||Carey Dillen & Brian McCalder|
|28.2||Carey Dillen & Brian McCalder|
|35||Events & Promotions||Dolores Sebellin|
|37||Programs & Technical Development||Randy Longmuir|
2016 AGM Reports
BC Athletics AGM FAQ's
- Do I have to be a member in order to attend?
All delegates at the BC Athletics Annual General Meeting must be current, individual members of the association and the clubs they represent must be current yBC Athletics Club members in good standing at the time of the AGM.
- How do I register as a delegate at the AGM?
The AGM Registration form will be available on the BC Athletics website. Club Presidents must register their club Voting and Non-voting delegates for the Annual General Meeting. Unattached, Non-voting delegates can register themselves directly on the on-line system.
- Who must register as a delegate to the AGM?
Everyone who attends - voting and non-voting - must register for the BC Athletics Annual General Meeting. Upon arriving at the AGM meetings you will be asked to sign in at the registration desk.
- Who needs to complete a Proxy Vote Form??
1. Clubs that are not in attandance at the AGM must complete a Club Proxy Vote form in order to have another BC Athletics affiliated club cast their votes. 2. Voting Delegates can only be registered with 1 vote. Clubs that hold more than 1 vote must use a Delegate Proxy Vote form to proxy their remaining votes to their voting delegate(s).