Train Race Repeat High School Cross Country Camp
Date: August 12 - July 15, 2019
Location: Kelowna, BC, Canada
Contact name: Malindi Elmore
Contact email: Malindi@trainracerepeat.com
Located at UBC-Okanagan, this 3 night / 4 day cross country camp will kick off the 2019 high school cross country season.
Train Race Repeat: Come spend a weekend exploring the trails, sprinting up mountains and having fun with runner-friends. Come learn about what you can do this year to be a faster, fitter, stronger runner. Come eat, sleep, run, and have fun. And since we can't run all day / every day, there will be plenty of time to hike, swim and do other team building activities. Its kind of like summer camp but with people who don't think you are crazy because you like to run a lot.
Who is this for? This camp is for boys and girls between 13-18 years old who run as one of their “main sports”. Runners who participate, or plan to participate, in high school cross country of club running are encouraged to attend. Athletes should responsible, motivated and prepared to work hard and have fun.
Camp includes: breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, recovery drink, t-shirt, run coaching, activities and LOTS of fun.
- Sessions on sports-related themes such as nutrition, sport psychology, physiology
- Sport specific workouts, drills, core, strength, plyos
- Accommodation are single dorm rooms with a shared bathroom
- Please inform us of allergies or food restrictions.
30 Spots available on First Come First Serve: Reserve your spot by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Open until spots are filled or until July 20th.
Cost: $380.00 until June 30th 2019. $420 until July 20th 2019.
- Payable by e-transfer or PayPal.
- $100 non-refundable deposit due to hold spot [balance due by June 30th 2019].
- OAC members are eligible for team discount from fundraising account.
- All athletes must have annual membership with BC Athletics and/or purchase day insurance for the camp ($15.75).
For more information: please contact Malindi. Sanctioned by BC Athletics and Okanagan Athletics Club.