Requirements for Coaches, Officals and Associates
- All BC Athletics members aged 19+, with a Coach, Official, AND/OR Associate membership, must have a current CRC submitted to BC Athletics.
- Criminal Records Checks are recommended for individuals under 19 years of age but are optional. If you fall into this age category and choose not to have a CRC done please indicate so when completing the "Request for a Criminal Records Check form - see link below.
- NEW - Beginning in 2024 - New members who have never had a CRC on file with BC Athletics previously can take out a membership but the CRC must be completed for the membership to be fully in place. The membership will remain PENDING until the CRC is completed.
- NEW - Beginning in 2024 - Existing members with an expiring CRC on file must have their CRC renewed prior to renewing their membership. Once a CRC is expired the membership will be tagged as PENDING until the new CRC is in place..
- Memberships will remain PENDING until The CRC is completed. Members can not actively participate until the CRC is received by BC Athletics.
- Criminal Records Checks are valid for a period of 5 years with BC Athletics.
2. SAFESPORT TRAINING REQUIREMENT