Request for a Certificate of Insurance (COI)
- For day to day club operations and use of training facilities, club meetings where the facilities are owned by Cities and/or Schools/School Districts.
- This form is not used for insurance for competitions/camps/clinics etc. Events receive COI's through the sanctioning process. See the Resources/Event Directing page.
In most cases, facilities requesting a COI will accept a copy of the Master Certificate. All BC Athletics affiiated clubs are noted on the certificate. Download a copy and keep it on file. The policy runs from August 14th to August 14th.
Please complete all fields and if you have questions please contact Sam Collier.
- Please note that COI's are processed Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays each week at Sport BC Insurance.
- Before you complete the form be sure you know all the parties to be noted as additional insured and have contacts with the correct email addresses for them.
- COI's will not be backdated. If a date previous to the date the COI was received is given, the COI will be dated from the date the request was received.
- COI's are only effective during the current years policy which runs from August to August. If you are requesting a date range that ends later than August 14th you will need to re-submit the COI request to cover the period after August 14th.
- If the end date for the CRC is in the next membership year - the club must be renewed on Trackie.me before a CRC can be issued for any dates in the next year.
Request for a Certificate of Insurance