Join the BC Athletics Planning Session - Townhall #1
Dear BC Athletics Members:
- Note: you are receiving this email as a Blind Carbon Copy (BCC) so as to protect you email address and respect your privacy.
As a first step in the development of the 2022-24 BC Athletics Strategic Plan, the Board of Directors invites you to participate in the BC Athletics Planning Session - Townhall #1 and to hear from you on:
- What does BC Athletics do well?
- What could BC Athletics do better?
- Over the next two years, what should be BC Athletics priorities?
- Over the next 3 – 5 years, what should be BC Athletics priorities?
Date: Wednesday, October 13th, 2021
Time: 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Format: This Townhall Planning Session will be held virtually/online with each registrant receiving the Ring Central login. Connecting to the Townhall is through Video or Phone.
Participation: maximum of 200.
For Reference here is a link to the current BC Athletics Strategic Plan 2017-2020 – extended through to March 31, 2022 due to the COVID Pandemic.
To Register for the Townhall #1 Planning Session please complete and submit this registration form:
Unable to attend Townhall #1, we invite you to provide feedback on the four questions by completing and submitting the:
Thank you very much for your participation in this important planning process. We look forward to your participation.
Greg White, Chair
Marcus Wong, Vice Chair
Brian McCalder, President/CEO