We're Hiring - BC Athletics Track & Field Program Manager
We're hiring for the position of Track and Field Program Manager!
Reporting to the CEO, the Track & Field Program Manager is responsible for the management of the BC Athletics Track & Field Programs and Technical Services from Development through to High Performance – Olympic and Paralympic streams.
The successful candidate will have:
- A background in Sport (Athletics preferred), with an understanding of the landscape of sport in Canada at the Club, Provincial and National levels
- A post-secondary degree
- Excellent communication, problem solving and relationship building skills
- Experience with program design, implementation, and management
- Experience working with volunteers, and Committees will be considered an asset
- Experience as an Athletics athlete, coach and/or official will be considered an asset
Sounds like you? Applications received until: Friday June 30, 2023
Anticipated start date: Monday July 17, 2023
Check out the full posting here!