2020/2021 BC Team Staff Applications Now Being Accepted!
BC Athletics is pleased to provide Provincial Team staff opportunities to our coach members during the 2020 & 2021 competition seasons. In order to be considered for team staff selection to a BC Team program, coaches must meet the posted requirements and complete the online application form. Upon closing of the application period, coaches will be selected by BC Athletics in consultation with the Track & Field Committee, and contacted via email to confirm commitment to the selected team.
2020/2021 BC Teams:
- 2020 Canadian Combined Events Championships – May 23-24, 2020 – Ottawa, ON
- 2020 Canadian Track & Field Championships - June 25-28, 2020 - Montreal, QC
- 2020 Legion Youth National Track & Field Championships - August 7-9th, 2020 - Sydney, NS
- 2021 Team BC – Canada Summer Games – August 6 – 21, 2021 – Niagara Region, ON
- *All coaches attending the Canada Games will be required to meet the National Coaching Certification Program coach certification level referenced in the Athletics Technical Package. Coaches who do not meet the stated certification requirements must apply for and be granted a coach certification exemption by the Canada Games Council. Contact Chris Winter (Chris.Winter@bcathletics.org) for more information.
Team Staff Roles & Responsibilities
TEAM STAFF APPLICATION (Application Deadline: Feb 16th, 2020)
If you have any questions please contact the Technical Manager for Track & Field, Chris Winter at Chris.Winter@bcathletics.org.