BC Athletes Excel at 2019 Canadian Track & Field Championships
August 1, 2019 23:00pm
This past weekend BC Athletes travelled to Montreal, Quebec to compete in the 2019 Canadian Track & Field Championships. Competing in three categories Senior, U20, & Para, BC Athletes excelled winning a combined 22 Gold, 19 Silver, and 19 Bronze Medals, as well as achieving a combined 24 Personal Bests! Congratulations to all of the athletes & personal coaches for their hard work throughout the 2019 season!
Below are links to a performance summary for each category of athlete:
- 2019 Senior Track & Field Nationals Recap
- 2019 U20 Track & Field Nationals Recap
- 2019 Para Track & Field Nationals Recap
- 2019 Canadian 10,000m Championships (June 13, 2019)
- 2019 Canadian Combined Events Championships (June 15-16, 2019)
Full results from the 2019 Canadian Track & Field Championships can be found here.
Errors or ommissions can be sent to: Chris Winter.