Last Week To Register For JD Pentathlon Championships!
Junior Development Pentathlon Championships July 2nd, 2022!
The BC Athletics Junior Development (JD) Pentathlon Championships is right around the corner!
Hosted by the Okanagan Athletics Club, the JD Pentathlon Championships will be embedded within the historical Jack Brow Memorial competition, adding to the already great atmosphere of one of BC’s longest standing Track & Field Meets.
The pentathlon is a single event, consisting of 5 different track and field events including: 60m/80m hurdles, long jump, high jump, shot put and a 600m/800m run. Athlete’s will earn points based on their performance in each event, with a final score awarded after the final event.
Make sure to register your athletes for this exciting Championship!
- Host: Okanagan Athletics Club
- Date: Saturday, July 2, 2022
- Location: Apple Bowl Stadium, Kelowna
- Registration: http://www.trackiereg.com/bcjdpentathlon2022
- Entry Fee: $30 (by June 28 at 11:59 PM)
- Late Entry Fee: $40 (by June 29 at 11:59 PM)
Introductory Programs Coordinator