2020 Performance Summit - Registration Closing Soon!
Olympic Medalists Brianne Theisen-Eaton & Ashton Eaton as well as Internationally Renowned Professor, Wade Gilbert, Headline 2020 Virtual Performance Summit
For the second consecutive year, BC Athletics and Cycling BC have partnered to deliver a Performance Summit that brings leading experts in sport performance to the forefront of our community. This year, the Performance Summit is going VIRTUAL and is more accessible than ever, spanning over five days, and covering some of the most relevant topics and speakers in sport including Olympic Medalists Brianne Theisen-Eaton & Ashton Eaton as well as internationally renowned coaching consultant, sport scientist, author, and an award-winning professor - Dr. Wade Gilbert.
- Dr. Wade Gilbert - Principles of Quality Coaching
- Brianne Theisen-Eaton & Ashton Eaton - Road to the Olympic Podium
- Dr. Trent Stellingwerff - Heat/Cold/Altitude: Strategies to enhance adaptation, improve performance, and maintain health
- Dr. Shaunna Taylor - Eating & Exercise Disorders in Sport: Signs, Symtoms, & Prevention Measures
- Dr. Sara Forsyth - The Tired Athlete: An Issue of Under Recovery
- Streamline Athletes - Navigating University Recruitment During COVID-19: For Athletes, Parents/Guardians, & Coaches
- John O'Sullivan - The Car Ride Home: The Parents Guide to Raising Happy, High Performing Athletes
- Adam Sollitt - Coaching Under the New Ethics Guidelines
- Sara Kramers - Navigating Life's Major Transitions: High School, University, and Beyond
- Sheereen Harris - Mental Fitness - Decision-making under fatigue
***All sessions will be recorded and links to the recordings will be sent to all registrants.