2016-20 BC Athletics High Performance Athlete Support Information
BC Athletics has updated and posted information for the 2016-20 BC Athletics High Performance System Athlete Support Program. All athletes wishing to be considered for athlete support are encouraged to apply. Please see below for important informtion.
- 2016-20 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- 2016-20 BC High Performance System Athlete Sport Information (Standards and Selection Criteria)
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2016.
Please note the following new items:
- The Application for the BC Athlete Assistance Program (BCAAP) and Enhanced Excellence Program (Services-IPS) are now one application. Athletes may apply for either or both programs.
- BC Athletics has published 4-Year Age Performance Standards for the BC Athlete Assistance Program. These standards will be used for a 4 year period, with a 2 year check prior to the 2018-19 funding year.
- The BC Athlete Assistance Program (BC AAP) is now targeted to athletes who are 18 years and older in the year of funding. Therefore, athletes may start to apply for BC AAP after the completion of their final year as a Youth (U18) athlete.
- All athletes who are applying for either program must submit a Yearly Training Plan (YTP) with their application. Applications will not be accepted without a YTP.
For any questions, please contact the BC Athletics Office.