Whistler 50 VIRTUAL Relay & Ultra
2020 WHISTLER 50 Virtual RELAY & ULTRA
Enter your team today!
Team Relay of 4 or 8 – 50 miles (80km) combined!
Solo Ultra – 50k or 50 miles!
Run your virtual ultra or relay leg any time between Saturday, November 21 and Sunday, November 29! Submit your results through the Startline Timing Portal and you are on your way to winning one of the many exciting draw prizes! With the great support from our sponsors and partners, the odds of winning are VERY high! Prizes are awarded by random draw, not just the fastest team!
Every step you take earns you an entry into a draw for the prizes below and, just by entering you receive a Whistler 50 Souvenir toque! This year we want to make sure that everyone has a chance to win, this is how you earn your ballots to the prize draws on November 30:
- Register to Run = 1 ballot
- Submit Your Result = 1 ballot (2 ballots for our ultra runners!)
- Your team completes the Relay = 1 ballot
- Post your run on Facebook or Instagram using the #tag #whistler50 = 1 ballot (only 1 ballot, but please share as often as you like!)
- The fastest team in each 4 / 8 person team category; all female / all male / mixed gender teams! Each team member receives a ballot!
Up to 5 ballots per paid event entry. You may only win one prize.
EVENT PRIZING –
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler Weekend!
- Whiski Jack Resorts – Spring Weekend in Whistler! (2 bedroom condo for 2 nights)
- Kintec Footwear – 5 pairs of shoes to win!
- Nuun Hydration prize packs (10)
- Clif Bar prize packs (10)
- Scandinave Spa day passes (6)
- BC Athletics Prize Packs (3)
INCLUDED WITH ENTRY –
- Whistler 50 toque
- Scandinave Spa 15% Entry Discount (Sunday to Friday)
Entry fee is just $22 per person. You must run your distance / leg between November 21 and 29.
Results: Individual results are posted in real time. Team results will be tabulated daily and finalized on November 30th. Visit the official site at www.whistler50.com
All results with FINISHERS CERTIFICATES will be posted on STARTLINETIMING.COM
YOUR ENTRY HELPS TO BUILD A HEALTHY COMMUNITY AND SUPPORT OUR ASPIRING OLYMPIANS!
All proceeds go to support the programs at BC Athletics, the non-profit amateur sport organization for Track & Field, Road Running, Cross Country & Trail Running and Race Walking. The purpose of the Association is to promote, encourage, and develop the widest participation and the highest proficiency in the sport of Athletics. We do this by providing introductory programs to youth in athletics, providing education and training clinics for coaches, teachers, officials, athletes, event organizers and club administrators, and develop athletes for national and international competition.
Your support helps support athletes to their Olympic dreams and help others in our community live a healthy, active life!
The Whistler 50 is an important fundraiser for us in the fall season and we all look forward to when we can gather together in person again!
REGISTRATION IS OPEN AT THIS LINK – REGISTER NOW!
WHISTLER 50 VIRTUAL EVENT SUPPORTERS
Sport BC is the non-profit sport federation, representing 63 Provincial Sport Organizations (PSOs) in British Columbia. With more than 800,000 British Columbians involved in organized amateur sport — Our goal is to enhance and support sport participation ensuring everyone has the opportunity to thrive through sport.